Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Due to the condition that i cannot be in the class today,so here is the replacement task:
1. Study the material of our second meeting in syllabus.doc (pelajari materi yang ada di syllabus.doc)
2. Do the exercises in subject-verb agreement.doc (kerjakan latihan soal di subject-verb agreement.doc)
3. e-mail your work to firstname.lastname@example.org before 08 PM,Friday,05 oct 2012 (e-mail tugas anda ini ke email@example.com sebelum hari jumat 05 okt 2012 jam 20:00)
thank you ^_^
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Friday, October 7, 2011
Well, let me have a bath then ahihihihii ;)
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Here is your first E-Task for our Nov 4th, 2010 class
I Take the outline that you made in the previous meeting
II Use it as your guide/map for today's writing activity
III Make your writing in the form of Five Paragraph Essay
IV Submit your work (five paragraph essay) to me in Room C.3.2 at 08:00-10:00 AM (Nov 5th 2010)
IV Remember, there will be NO SCORE for similar/same works.
V Thank You ^_^
Here is your first e-task for our 4th nov 2010 meeting.
I Study the following questions about YOUR HOUSE:
- How big is your house?
- How many bedrooms does it have?
- Is there a garage? If yes, where is it?
- What do you have in your yard?
- What do you have in your livingroom?
- How long have you lived in this house?
- How is it different from it was two, three, four, or five years ago?
- Do you keep any pet animals? What are they?
- How far is oyu house from the nearest shopping center?
- How do you like your neighborhood?
II Use your answers of the questions in I above to be the material of your speaking. (Gunakan jawaban-jawaban anda dari pertanyaan-pertanyaan di atas sebagai bahan untuk speaking)
III Record your speaking activity (Rekamlah speaking anda tersebut
IV Name your recording Task1 NIM anda (Cth: Task1 10020001)
V The Due date is Nov 11th, 2010 at 08:00 PM (Terakhir pengiriman tugas hari Kamis 11 Nov 2010 Jam 20:00)