Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome the Second Semester of 2008/2009

Well, well, well...Welcome to the second semester of 2008/2009 dear all students of UMS and STMIK Sinar Nusantara...I'll see you again this semester insyaallaah...

What a day...This morning after I dropped Salsa at her school and Royan in his grandpa, I went to UMS to manage the schedule for this semester. Uh, the parking area had been so full that i had to queue for a minute. 

Then after successfully parked my beloved Vega, I rushed onto the fourth floor of I building of UMS. Hmm, have I been that old or are something wrong  with my health for I felt very tired and breathed so quickly when I reached the 4th floor? Oh, my old bones....^_^

About 5 mintes later, i had faced Mr. Arif (the man on the schedule). Unfortunately the schedule for all majors that I handle this semester haven't been complete yet.  However, I felt happy enough for I could meet some friends like Ms. Jimi, Mrs. Dewi (oh, I am very sorry for what happened to you, I hope it'll get better soon), Mrs. yanti, Mrs. Hindun and several more. Just like me, all of them are busy with the new schedule...

Hmm, last but not least, I just do hope that i can manage the schedule well and can be in two days only so that I will still have much time for my kids. Amiin...

No comments: